Sunday, October 31, 2010

October's End

Means Happy Birthday to our baby Ryan on the 29th and Happy Halloween! The last year has gone incredibly fast and everyone assures me time only moves faster as you go, so I can't imagine the next few years! Ryan has become such a wonderful part of our family, with his easy smile and giggles, and it looks like he may give his brother a run for his money...should be interesting! And our boys LOVED being dragons for Halloween- a BIG thank-you to Grandma Diane for making Sam's elaborate costume- he LOVED it!! And thanks to everyone for coming and celebrating with us yesterday- video and more pics to follow- I'm only posting this much now because I'm waiting for the washer to quit... :)



















My little thumb-sucker...right from the beginning!



He's grown so fast!


Peas in a pod...


(I think I figured out my layout issues, so the next post should make more sense...)

2 comments:

Cari said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! Sorry we missed the party on Saturday!

Gatfly said...

Yup! They are both growing up so quickly! Enjoy the ride!!! :)